Amazon

Sunday, July 11, 2010

The week ahead

This should be an interesting week. In New York we will find out how much candidates have in the bank for there campaigns. Expect Cuomo to have around $20 million. Lazio is anyones guess... There are 5 Democratic candidates for AG... This week we find out which of them are serious...

As for me I will be back in the fox strategy room on Tuesday at 3pm talking national politics with my conservative friends.... to view log on to http://live.foxnews.com/strategy-room and email questions to strategyroom@foxnews.com I will have a post about what we discussed after the show and hope to continue the conversation here.

On a personal note, I will compete in the NYC Triathlon I hit the water around 7:30 am. 1 mile swim, 25 mile bike and a 6.2 mile run... I hope its not too hot....

No comments:

Post a Comment